V-Sag & Christos Stylianou feat. Alexandra McKay - Smile

I can feel that i'm losing ground.I can feel that the earth is moving.I cant speak,i cant sleep,i keep bleeding.I can feel that its too late now.And every time that i see you i die.With every step,every breath,every minute.Take me to the stars so i can always be around.Fly me to the sky so i can always,hold me in your arms so i can always.Take me to the stars so i can always be with you.Fly me to the sky so i can always.Hold me in your arms so i can always,smile. I can feel that i'm loosing you.I can feel that my world is breaking.Then i pray for your eyes for your body.I can see that you're just a dream,and every time that i see you i die.Cause you're my strength you're my faith,you're my savior.Take me to the stars so i can always be around.Fly me to the sky so i can always,hold me in your arms so i can always.Take me to the stars so i can always be with you.Fly me to the sky so i can always.Hold me in your arms so i can always,smile.Fly me to the sky so i can always.Hold me in your arms so i can always.Take me to the stars so i can always be with you.Fly me to the sky so i can always,hold me in your arms so i can always...smile.