Interpol - Pace is the trick

You can't hold it to tight These matters of security You don't have to be wound so tight Smoking on the balcony But it's that sleaze in a park You women you have no self-control, The angels remark outside You were known for insatiable means I don't know a thing I've seen love, and I followed the speeding of starlight I've seen love, and I followed the speeding of starswept night Yeah pace is the trick And to all the destruction in men Well I see you as you take your pride My lioness your defenses seem wise I cannot press And detentions are demised, my lioness Can't you hurt it some, think I hurt it I've seen love, and I followed the speeding of starlight I've seen love and I followed the speeding of starswept night And now I select you, slow down I let you See how I stun, see how I stun And now I select you, slow down I let you See how I stun, see how I stun And to all the destruction in men And to all the corruption in my hand And now I select you, slow down I let you See how I stun see how I stun (x3) And now I select you, slow down I let you I always follow the speeding of starswept night You don't hold... candle. (x4)