Flunk - Personal Stereo

I'm coming back to play But I don't know the rules And I'm nobody's fool but myself So should I stay, or should I walk away? I'm coming back to play But I don't know the rules And I don't know the name of this game So if you want it any other way - it's OK This one goes out to the one I love This one goes out to the one I love This one goes out to the one I love Coming to you, on your personal stereo I'm coming back to play But I don't know the rules And I'm nobody's fool but myself So if you want it any other way - it's OK I coming back to play But there are still things to learn About religion and science and love I know, cause I'm an amateur and you're a pro This one goes out to the one I love This one goes out to the one I love This one goes out to the one I love Coming to you, on your personal stereo This one goes out to the one I love This one goes out to the one I love This one goes out to the one I love Coming to you, on your personal stereo