Timi Yuro - As long as there is you

All of my life I needed to belong play the game pretending to be strong but I’ll learn, I’ll learn to live my life anew as long as there is you all the time I’ll be fine I'm no longer like a child who’s always stood apart hiding dreams of love within my heart for at last those dreams can all come true as long as there is you I’ll survive I'm alive gone are all those wasted years regretting all the things that I’m not now I'm grateful for the things I've got it means a lot to know know know this love of ours will last all my fears will fade into the past come what may, I know I’ll see it through as long as there is you Oh yeah baby. (Sé que el mar Es mucho más azul cuando estás aquí conmigo tu y también caliente más el sol, el sol estando así los dos) Oh yeah baby. Oh yeah baby. All I need is to belong now I know that I’m not so strong, baby I will learn to live my life anew as long as there is you you you you you I’ll regret the things I’m not yeah and I’ll be grateful, grateful for what I’ve got.