Madrugada - Blood shot adult commitment

We could steal away But it's not Like we're really going somewhere Yeah, we could steal away But it's not Gonna happen Yeah, we could steal away Ah, we could leave today We could run away So, why don't you leave through the door You've felt this way before You've felt this way (It's good) Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey I got this blood shot adult commitment I get my kicks when I get old Blood shot adult commitment For now I do as I've been told Blood shot adult commitment Old enough to pay Young enough to kick around Oh, to kick around Blood shot adult commitment Piss my guts into a hole in the ground Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah Blood shot adult commitment Lends no hand, not until you beg Please, please me Blood shot adult commitment Piss running down the inside of your leg Now, you know I'm far from satisfied Blood shot adult commitment Goggle-eyed man says: I think you should have this You say: I don't need this, no, I don't need this, oh Blood shot adult commitment Slips you a note, you say: I can't read this Oh, I can't read this Blood shot adult commitment Now, you know I'm far from satisfied Some day, some day, so long Yeah we could steal away Ah, I felt that way today Oh, we could steal away Yeah, we could steal away We could leave today Oh, we could run away, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh I've got this blood shot adult commitment Blood shot adult commitment Blood shot adult commitment Blood shot adult commitment Now, you know I'm far from satisfied You know I'm far from satisfied You know I'm far from satisfied You know I'm far from satisfied Blood shot adult commitment Blood shot, blood shot, blood shot We could leave, come along But you know, don't you, don't you, alright.