The Verve - The drugs don't work

All this talk of getting old It's getting me down my love Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown This time I'm comin' down And I hope you're thinking of me As you lay down on your side Now the drugs don't work They just make you worse But I know I'll see your face again Now the drugs don't work They just make you worse But I know I'll see your face again But I know I'm on a losing streak 'Cause I passed down my old street And if you wanna show, then just let me know And I'll sing in your ear again Now the drugs don't work They just make you worse But I know I'll see your face again 'Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I'm coming, too Just like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off dead All this talk of getting old It's getting me down my love Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown This time I'm comin' down Now the drugs don't work They just make you worse But I know I'll see your face again 'Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I'm coming, too Just like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off dead But if you wanna show, just let me know And I'll sing in your ear again Now the drugs don't work They just make you worse But I know I'll see your face again Yeah, I know I'll see your face again Yeah, I know I'll see your face again Yeah, I know I'll see your face again Yeah, I know I'll see your face again I'm never going down, I'm never coming down No more, no more, no more, no more, no more I'm never coming down, I'm never going down No more, no more, no more, no more, no more