The kills - Tape song

You've got to You've got to You've got to You’ve got to Tape ain't gonna fix it honey It ain't gonna stick Tape ain't gonna fix it honey It ain't gonna stick to you Six kinds of glue Won't hold you Won't hold you Oh my oh, oh my You've got to You got to You got to go steal ahead You got to You got to go steal ahead You got to x2 Time ain't gonna cure you honey Time don't give a shit. Time ain't gonna cure you honey Time's just gonna hit on you I said time ain't gonna cure you honey Time don't give a shit Time ain't gonna cure you honey Time's just gonna hit on you You got to You got to go steal ahead You got to You got to go steal ahead You got to x2 Time ain't gonna cure you honey Time don't give a shit. Time ain't gonna cure you honey Time's just gonna hit on you I said, six kinds of blue Won't hold you, won't hold you Oh my oh, oh my you've got to You've got to, you've got to You got to go steal ahead Go steal ahead You got to You got to go steal ahead You got to You got to go steal ahead x4