Stay In My Memory - Bim

I found another point of view just a dead end avenue im growing close back to you just want i dont wanna do just what i dont wanna do is to fall infront of you and you can break and you can mend for all the wrongs that you defend you learn the hard way in the end so stay in my memory you can hide out there dont take all my thoughts today so i can start to begin again so stay in my memory you can hide out there dont take all my thoughts today so i cant start to begin again so i dont wanna be left with all this I plan to be there right by your side oh it seems like this could be just a dream with you and me dont wanna be left with all this I plan to be there I plan to be there right by your side so stay in my memory you can hide out there dont take all my thoughts today so i can start to begin again so stay in my memory you can hide out there dont take all my thoughts today so i cant start to begin again and you and i we had the stars and you and i we had the stars that you left over and over again and you and i we had the stars and you and i we had the stars i dont wanna be left with all this I plan to be there right by your side so stay in my memory you can hide out there dont take all my thoughts today so i can start to begin again so stay in my memory you can hide out there dont take all my thoughts today so i cant start to begin again

4 Comments:

truth around us......... είπε...

ti glikia foni ti omorfo videaki ti iperoxo sinaisthima ti oreo na mporeis na kratas anamniseis apo anthropous pou exoun prosthesei xromata ston pinaka tis kardias sou...
ta filia mou

maria...:) είπε...

polu wraio videaki..

tito είπε...

Ναι πραγματικα ειναι πολυ ωραιο.Ειχα καιρο να βρω κατι καλο, αλλα ΟΚ τωρα!
:)

truth around us......... είπε...

ante ante perimeo to epomeno videaki
ta filia mou