Starsailor - Tell me it's not over

Thought I'd lost you once again All that drinking bought some trouble to our name Late at night I feel no shame All my old world stories Take me back again Now the lights out I discover, she is sleeping With another Tell me it's not over What a place to seal your fate A deserted car park Not even a date Please don't tell me it's too late If you love someone dont throw other way Now the lights out I discover, just a weekend undercover Tell me it's not over Tell me it's not over Tell me it's not over Now the lights out I discover, just a weekend undercover Now the lights out I discover, she is sleeping With another Tell me it's not over (x5)

3 Comments:

truth around us......... είπε...

fonara tragoudara iperoxo popo autos o erotas mexri pou mporei n aftasei ti dimiourgia tou
ena fili kai kali evdomada

tito είπε...

kalh ebdomada kai se sena ,molis akoysa thn eisagwgh toy tragoudiou katalaba pws einai kommatara.kai einai!!!

truth around us......... είπε...

tha sou klepso merika gia na ta akouo ki ego opote thelo fili apogeumatino